- Responsible for layout design of a complex high-speed, low-noise mixed-signal IP in 16nm CMOS process
- Hands-on block-level layout design and verification work, top-level IP floor-planning and integration, IC sign-off and tape-out
- Work closely with analogue design team on IP floor-planning, trial layout design and parasitic extraction of critical structures. Propose circuit design changes
- Co-ordinate layout design activities across multiple sites. Delegate block-level layout work when feasible
- Collaborate with CAD, process technology, package design and digital Back End teams
- Document own work and participate in design reviews
- Experience in design of high-speed or RF layout in advanced CMOS processes.
- 16nm FinFET experience an advantage.
- High-speed ADC layout design experience an advantage.
- Good understanding of high-speed and low-noise layout design techniques and requirements.
- Experience in top-level integration and tape-outs.
- Knowledge of semiconductor device physics and process technology.
- Communicating effectively with circuit and layout designers.
- Possible extension
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.