Graduate Development Engineer
£24,000 - £28,000
gap technical are proud to be representing this global manufacturing business in their search for a Graduate Development Engineer to work at their facility based in Gloucestershire.
Are you a graduate looking for a career within development engineering? Do you have an associated degree within engineering or design? Are you looking for a career which can truly develop over years to come?
Do you seek to build upon your experience in a fast-paced and challenging position that offers a clear path for progression and is based within a dynamic environment?
If so, the role of the graduate development engineer for this innovative world-leading firm, who are not only at the forefront of their industry, but also cultivate a positive culture of empowerment, openness and respect, could provide exactly the career opportunity you seek.
We are looking for someone with a Mechanical Engineering background who is interested to develop hydraulic design and engineering skills whilst having a clear passion and enthusiasm to develop their career in this field. Experience in a working environment as well as your degree is hugely beneficial for this post.
It is essential that applicants for this position enjoy being part of a truly collaborative business, interacting with colleagues across multiple sites and building positive relationships both internally and externally. The company are proud of their culture and philosophy, which is evident across the board and the successful candidate, will be expected to support this, projecting the core values and beliefs in every day tasks.
- Supporting the senior engineers on customers design, development and testing equipment on new products
- Experience of the development of complex and small products within the manufacturing industry
- Exposure to hydraulic products either in a design or development capacity
- 2D/3D design of parts and assemblies
- Analysis of test data and the testing of products
- Report writing
- Statistical analysis and mathematical modelling and development.
- Working or placement experience
- HND (or equivalent) or Degree in Mechanical Engineering (or similar).
- Experience of working in a New Product Introduction environment
- Hydraulics experience or a keen interest in Hydraulics/Mechanics
- Keen eye for detail and experience of working with complex products
- A desire to develop a career in the field of Design/Development Engineering
Please send your CV and call Rikin at gap technical on *************
If you have any questions or are interested in any other opportunities we may have, please do not hesitate to contact on *************
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of gap technical who are operating as an employment agency.
gap technical are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job.
Closing Date: 07/07/2017