An exciting opportunity has become available for a Geotechnical Engineer to join a market leading multidisciplinary engineering consultancy who provide engineering solutions throughout the built environment.
To be successful in your application to the Geotechnical role you will be degree qualified in a relevant subject, have between 2 and 5 years' experience in a similar role and be working towards chartership with a relevant body.
Based out of their Bristol office, you will be completing:
* Phase I and II and Geotechnical reports
* Client liaison
* Technical advice regarding foundation design, slope stability and retaining walls
* Quantitative risk assessments and verification reports.
* Geotechnical site investigation including trial pitting, soakaway testing, borehole investigations
* Windowless Sampling, Cable Percussive & Rotary Drilling
* Soil and Rock Logging to current standards
For more information on this vacancy and others in this sector, please call Jacob on (Apply online only) for an informal chat or email jacob.weaver