Alliance Scientific Solutions has partnered with a world leading manufacturer and distributor of snack foods. We are currently seeking a Senior Food Technician for one of their officers located in Burlington, Iowa. As a Senior Food Technician you will be required to innovate, develop, and manage new product implementations.
- Develop, plan, manage and execute the steps and stages for our clients product formulation.
- Accurately set up and launch new products ensuring NLEA and other legal and regulatory compliance.
- Work with the technical processing team to execute production of new products.
- Maintain accurate and effective research and development records, documentation, and version control of new formulation, seasoning, and raw material evaluation.
- Coordinate with QA department to build, manage and maintain processes that ensure 100% packaging and nutritional declaration accuracy.
- Create new product bases and seasonings and conduct proof of concept work.
- Ability to manage others.
- Understands seasonings and pairing flavors.
- Product alterations based off feedback from sales and R&D.
- Four year degree in food science or a closely related field.
- 5-7 years experience in a similar role in the food industry.
- Knowledge of the applicable regulatory environment.